Packaging and distribution on goods
- Packaging with regard to terminology and definitions, packaging dimensions, performance requirements and tests;
- Food packaging materials, including terminology, sampling procedures, test methods, product and quality specifications;
- Freight containers, having an external volume of one cubic meter and greater, regarding terminology, classification, dimensions, specifications, test methods and marking;
- Glass containers, cans, tins, tubes, cases, boxes and crates (containers for solid goods or objects like fiber board boxes) used as a means of packaging;
- Pallets in general used; and
- Continuous mechanical handling equipment for loose bulk materials for unit loads, comprising terminology, general design and construction, leading dimensions, safety requirements and testing and inspection methods.